How do I use these?
Application is extremely easy and super fast!
- Trim and shape your nails to your desired length and shape, then gently buff the surface
- Clean debris from nails with alcohol wipe
- Choose the nail wrap strip that best fits the width of your nail bed
- Remove the clear plastic protective film from the nail wrap strip
- Peel the nail wrap strip away from the paper backing
- Apply the nail wrap strip to your nail and press down firmly to secure
- File the excess off at the free edge of your nail (we recommend filing in only one direction to prevent from accidentally tearing the wrap)
- Apply a top coat of your choice (optional)
How many nail wrap strips are in one set?
This is dependent on the style of wrap you select.
- Savour Nail Wraps feature 14 strips per set, with Savour Pedi Nail Wraps providing 22 strips.
- Classic Nail Wraps and Classic Pedi Nail Wraps sets come with 16 nail strips; Petite Nail Wraps deliver 18 strips.
- Deluxe Nail Wraps offer 18 and 20 strip versions.
- Luxury Nail Wraps are available in 16, 20, and 24 strip varieties!
Our wraps are made from real nail polish and non toxic! That means they do not contain the 9 most harmful chemicals in traditional polish; formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, diethylhexyl phthalate, xylene, camphor, formaldehyde resin, ethyl tosylamide, and/or parabens. Our wraps are also cruelty free and there are no harmful fumes. *While our wraps are 9 free and safe to use, the FDA has not approved the use of nail polish or nail wraps on children; we do not suggest nor intend for any of our products to be used by or on children.
Typically our wraps will last a solid week (7-10 days) without much wear, but it varies from person to person. For those that are extra rough on their nails, we recommend using a quality top coat to help your manicure last longer.
You can also use UV gel polish and top coats on your wraps for that ultimate salon finish. Please watch the video tutorial for how to apply UV gel polish base/top coats properly without damaging your nails.
Removal is just as easy as application! There's no need for polish remover, unless you prefer that method. All you need is a little cuticle oil or coconut oil and a cuticle pusher.
- Using the pointed side of your cuticle pusher, gently lift a tiny corner of the wrap from your nail
- Apply a small amount of your choice of oil under the lifted corner
- Using the rubber pusher side, work the cuticle pusher in a sliding motion to and fro, under the nail wrap until it has been completely removed